Sunday 20 November 2016

Delicate Ornaments Christmas Card

Delicate Ornaments Christmas Card


Welcome to my blog. Here is another one of my creations. I decided to use the Delicate Ornament Thinlits. I just love these as they are so pretty and intricate. This is a simple card. I am doing a class on this card in town on the 17th November. I thought this would be good for people who want to know how to use the big shot.

I hope I have given you all some crafting ideas.

If you wish to purchase any of the product shown here, just click on the picture at the bottom of the screen and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! shop. Once you purchase the product it will be sent directly to you. If you need any help in ordering please don't hesitate to contact me via my email, or my business page on facebook.

Happy Crafting.

Front Of Card




Front of Card Close Up




Paper


Very Vanilla 
Real Red
Red Glimmer
Gold Foil
Silver Foil

Designer Series Paper

This Christmas

Inks

Rich Razzleberry

Thinlits

Delicate Ornaments

Other

Big Shot
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot Die Brush




No comments:

Post a Comment