Thursday 3 September 2015

Exploding Box

Exploding Box

You are visiting the blog of Wendy Boag. I was asked to make an exploding box with a difference. I hope you all enjoy what I have created. The challenge was deciding how to put the animals in here as there is no punch for them. Hope you all enjoy what I have created and I hope it inspires you that we can do anything if we put our minds to it.

Happy Crafting

Box Closed



Box Lid


Box Open with Lid 


Close up of inside of Box




Paper

Wisteria Wonder
Whisper White A4
Melon Mambo

Designer Paper

Subtles
Color Me Irresistible

Stamps

Made with Love
Cottage Greetings

Inks

Tempting Turquoise
Melon Mambo
Rich Razzleberry

Markers 

Pink Pirouette
Melon Mambo
Crumb Cake
So Saffron
Blushing Bride
Pool Party

Punches

1 1/2 in circle
1 3/4 in circle
2 1/2 in circle

Other

Tear Tape
Snail Adhesive
Stampin Trimmer
Dimensionals
Clear Block H
Clear Block D


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment